Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dr. Conti's weather up date for possible school cancellation this week

“Weather or Not” – Week of January 25, 2015

I am hearing the same weather forecast as everyone else. It appears that we could be hit with some significant snow Monday through Wednesday. If everything unfolds as predicted, I am hoping to get the school day in on Monday. Please have back-up childcare plans for Monday afternoon, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday – depending on the clean-up.
Everyone will receive a telephone message with the final decisions, but I wanted to share my early thoughts given the information I am reading.